you don’t have to love your body

aaab

acadaeafagahaiajakalamanaoaparJust some thoughts I’ve had on the whole ‘loving your body’ thing.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in girly shit, how to lead your life, human emotions and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to you don’t have to love your body

1. Pingback: Scaramucci, Scaramucci, will you do the fandango. | Memo Of The Air

2. Peter says:

This is a great comic with a nice message. It makes sense about “do I love my consciousness?” We never think about that because we don’t see our consciousness as something separate from us. Thanks for putting it in pictures!

3. Pingback: Simplicity Writes

4. Pingback: I’m not happy with my body right now | Mag Mile Runner

5. Darren Dayton says:

Hey, I love this. I would buy an entire book of just comics about life advice paid for in potatoes. It’s extremely entertaining. Thanks! :)

6. Pingback: VanVelding.com

7. Lento says:

I think this helped me to understand why “loving my body” has always sounded so weird. Me is me – if I “love” myself, why would I chop myself to parts..? o.-

I think, that this comic, in general, helped me. Thank you for helping me find a new tool. :)

8. Wow! This is really awesome. There are a few aspects of my body that I love (my hair is fabulous) but a lot of things I despise (Asthma and no immune system) so this really hit home with me! Thank you!

9. Pingback: Self-Acceptance and Self-Improvement | Briar Germain

10. Hey Migle!

I am the editorial director of Soul Anatomy – http://www.soulanatomy.org – a blog collective site. I would love to feature this comic on our site! What is the best way to get in touch with you?

Katie

11. Ofir says:

holy shit it put in words a vague opinion that I had for a long time that I couldn’t express. maybe it’s not exactly what I had in mind, but it’s better :) well done. snake on. potatos gonna potate.

12. yott says:

You know you’re front page on 9gag? http://9gag.com/gag/azVM0rp :)
    P.S. That is a good thing. Congrats!

13. This is a really great comic! Thanks :)

14. Megan says:

But I don’t get it? Why would snakes want to eat potatoes? Or even LIKE potatoes? Oh sure I get that snakes live in the ground and potatoes grow in the ground and that snakes are secretly in love with potatoes, but would they want to eat them?

I really liked this comic, long form is nice, drawing style really works!! Want more.
    Not to mention really good advice to get from a snake. I would pay a potato or two for the same.

• Anūpras says:

It is simple. A snake is hungry, it eats the potatoe in one sitting. Then it visualises a dead squirell or rat or porcupine in its stomache. A relationship of potatoe with a snake in this case is more of “a friend in need is friend indeed”.

15. jm says: